Data security is a critical concern for businesses that use virtual bookkeeping, outsourcing services, and digital marketing. Here's how Kloudesk ensure the security of your business data
Virtual Bookkeeping Data Security
At Kloudesk, we use highly secured cloud-based accounting softwares such as Quick book online, Xero, Wave and Freshbooks to manage our clients' financial records. These cloud-based software providers have multiple layers of security measures in place to protect your data, including:
- All data is encrypted both in transit and at rest to prevent unauthorized access.
- Users are provided with two forms of identification to access the software.
- Regular backups ensure that your data is safe in the event of a security breach or system failure.
- Cloud-based providers use secure data centers with physical security measures such as biometric access controls and video surveillance.
Outsourcing Data Security
At Kloudesk, we take data security seriously. We have well-established policies and procedures in place to protect your data, such as:
- Secure data transmission: Data is transmitted using secure channels such as VPN or SSL.
- Access controls: Access to data is restricted to authorized personnel only.
- Regular security audits: Regular security audits ensure that security measures are up-to-date and effective.
- Non-disclosure agreements: Kloudesk will sign non-disclosure agreements with you to protect your business's sensitive information.
Digital Marketing Data Security
At Kloudesk, we have established data security measures to protect your business's customer data. Our common security measures include:
- Our Websites have SSL encryption to protect customer data.
- Our emails are encrypted and authenticated to prevent unauthorized access.
- We ensure your social media channels are secured with strong passwords and multi-factor authentication.
- We Comply with privacy laws such as the GDPR and CCPA to protect your privacy.